Sydney. New York. London. Porirua...
iSPARX - The Immersive Space Programme an International business operation...
... we've got Agency in Sydney, New York & London;
- demonstration for the Media Labs NBC Universal Group internal in New York this month
- we've recently built an AR element of an App for an event in Las Vegas & exposure to 3 Million Spanish & English speaking audience - Telemundo MAS
- presentations on the Gold Coast for the Commonwealth Games this week & in Russia for FIFA World Cup in June - on visualisation of statistics in sport with ARIVAL
- a potential extensive installation & engagement operation for a significant stadium in Washington
- we're also working on some 360° video & AR with a travel blogger based in Cyprus
- Influencer / Model Amy Lee Summers - Playboy Playmate of the month in Mexico & Phillipines
- & we're making a strategic operations move in to Melbourne
iSPARX is further developing roles with the agency Two Goats Immersive based in New York & London & sports tech specialist ARIVAL based in Sydney. Two Goats has been exploring plans of producing broadcast engagement with AR in a build for Telemundo NBC Universal Group for their Billboard Latin Music Awards; & ARIVAL has an exclusive opportunity to present at FIFA for the World Cup & HYPE Sport - with international statistics company Sportradar.
iSPARX teams are working on App R&D & development including the immersive media platform at the core of the business. Immersive Space Programme Limited has recently negotiated an equity share in another media company focused on video sharing & messaging - social media.
We're actively looking for 6 new staff before June & we have new contracts for local companies on R&D & build tasks.
Locally we're working exclusively on arts & culture projects with Pataka Gallery & the National Museum of New Zealand - Te Papa Tongarewa.
With a recent two month exhibition of digital works at Urban Shaman Gallery in Winnipeg Canada; award winning Hinatore App for Te Papa; works at Pataka, Tauranga Art & Toi Poneke Galleries; & public installations at Courtenay Place in central Wellington City & The Performance Arcade on the Wellington Waterfront... since incorporation of the company in June 2016 iSPARX has been active in the arts for the Wellington region, nationally & internationally - more often with Reuben Friend, Gallery Director of Pataka Art + Museum..
iSPARX has decided to work exclusively through Pataka Art + Museum - specifically Gallery Director Reuben Friend on arts projects in the future.
"We've worked with Reuben on several exhibitions & works now... he has extensive knowledge & passion & commands awe & respect of the arts community internationally with his positive & progressive cultural agenda" says iSPARX producer Joff Rae, "we respect the leadership, talent & Mana of Reuben Friend."