New York. London. Melbourne. Porirua...
iSPARX - The Immersive Space Programme an International business operation...
... in 2018 we gained Agency in New York, London & Melbourne;
- working with a Toronto based company on spatial computing & location services in AR
- just completed a POC for a global corporate based in London with creative in San Francisco, agency in New York & testing in Melbourne
- we’ve made content the Media Labs NBC Universal Group internal in New York in October
- built an AR element of an App for an event in Las Vegas & exposure to 3 Million Spanish & English speaking audience - Telemundo MAS
- successful presentations on the Gold Coast for the Commonwealth Games - visualisation of statistics in sport with ARIVAL
- released an App for Influencer / Model Amy Lee Summers - Playboy Playmate of the month in Mexico & Phillipines
- & we're making a strategic operations move in to Melbourne where our core team has been working with a global corporate on an AR engagement POC.
iSPARX is further developing roles & agreements with the agency Two Goats Immersive based in New York & London. Two Goats has been exploring plans of producing broadcast engagement with AR in a build for Telemundo NBC Universal Group & EPIX; & an ongoing relationship with EY-Seren for their top level clients.
iSPARX teams are working on App R&D & development including the immersive media platform at the core of the business.
We're actively looking for 5 new staff & we have new contracts for international companies on R&D & build tasks.
Locally we're working exclusively on arts & culture projects with Pataka Gallery & the National Museum of New Zealand - Te Papa Tongarewa.
With a recent two month exhibition of digital works at Urban Shaman Gallery in Winnipeg Canada; award winning Hinatore App for Te Papa; works at Pataka, Tauranga Art & Toi Poneke Galleries; & public installations at Courtenay Place in central Wellington City & The Performance Arcade on the Wellington Waterfront... since incorporation of the company in June 2016 iSPARX has been active in the arts for the Wellington region, nationally & internationally - more often with Reuben Friend, Gallery Director of Pataka Art + Museum..
iSPARX has decided to work exclusively through Pataka Art + Museum - specifically Gallery Director Reuben Friend on arts projects in the future.
"We've worked with Reuben on several exhibitions & works now... he has extensive knowledge & passion & commands awe & respect of the arts community internationally with his positive & progressive cultural agenda" says iSPARX producer Joff Rae, "we respect the leadership, talent & Mana of Reuben Friend."